
to here
in just 7 years!
We celebrated today with a Primary Activity in the morning and then went to Applebee's for dinner. He got a skateboard with helmet and pads, moonsand, operation and clothes! He really wanted everyone to sing to him, so I think we sang about 6 times. We love his fun and silly attitudes and comments, his happy and helpfull attitude and his love for everyone! You are a sweet boy and we love having you in our family! Happy Birthday buddy, We love you!





















3 comments:
I LOVE that boy. And so does my husband:)
Happy Birthday, sorry we didn't call. I remembered when there were naps going on and didn't make it. I hope you know that we love you and are glad you are here.
Wow! Alex is 7--tell him happy birthday from us, a little late. We love Alex--he's so entertaining.
Post a Comment