Thursday, February 11, 2010

HaPpy BiRthDaY BaBY!

I just have to ask, isn't this the cutest picture EVER!?? :)


Our baby is 6 today! Yesterday he told me that now that he is 6 he is no longer a baby and we need to get rid of all the baby toys. (He was playing with Buzz and a bunch of Little people) Good thing he has already started collecting Bakugan, I guess those are more grown-up boy toys. As Lynn reminded me last night, this is the little guy that has taught me one of the most important things ever! A few years ago, whenever he had a good day he would say that it was his best day ever, I reminded him that he had said that before and he said "Mom don't you know you get thousands of best days!" Love this kid! He is so animated and expressive when he talks. He is very kind and he LOVE dogs and pizza rolls! We love you baby! (that is the last time I can use that one!)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

We love Wil too! How could you not?! Happy Birthday dude!

Bobbidee said...

So cute! I can't believe your baby is 6!

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Wil!! It's amazing that he's 6 already. We love him too.

The Cassel Family said...

Love him!!

Elisabeth said...

Kate-
All of your kids are adorable. congratulations on the baptism too, that's exciting!