Monday, May 4, 2009

HaPpY BiRThdAy EmMa!

Birthday girl!

Twilight is what she wanted most, can you tell?!


Yesterday Emma turned 9! Emma was the happiest baby and she is still a happy kid. She loves to be with her family and friends. Emma doesn't like to leave people out and wants to be everyone's friend. She is a great soccer player and wants to be like Mia Hamm. She loves to sing and is often singing or humming while she is doing other things. We love you Emma, you make our family brighter!

6 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

Oh, what would we do without Emma! She is a doll, Happy Birthday!!

I was thinking all day yesterday, "what significance does May 3rd have?" (other than that was my moms due date) Thanks for helping me remember:)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Emma! I totally get the Twilight excitement. ha ha That is funny. Maybe I should watch it again one of these nights.....

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Emma!! It was good to see you. We love her a lot around here.

Bobbidee said...

She is so cute! She looks like Diane to me. :)

Angie said...

I was thinking she looked a little bit like Becky.

Dantzel said...

Emma, we all love you. You are a sweetheart:)