Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FOOTBALL

With the wonderful season of Fall comes the wonderful game of FOOTBALL! We are HUGE Weber Warrior Supporters this year, with two boys in the recreation team and Luke on the High School team! We love going to the games and watching them all play! Brayden is playing for his second year and has shown great improvement! He loves his team and coaches and they are Region Champs in their division. Their first playoff game is this Saturday. Alex played for his first year and he has done much better than we thought. He really loved getting geared up each day for practice and for the games. He loves all his teammates and they are all now his best friends. They have won a few games, and improved a lot as the season went on. We are so proud of both of them. Wil insists that he will be playing as well next year. (It will take a LOT to convince me, it's been hard enough keeping track of two players I don't know if I can manage three!)


Our X Man!


Region Champs!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I'll let this slide. I know deep down you still bleed brown and gold. :)

Brooke said...

How fun! I love that my brothers play/played! They were both X men at one time or another too. :)

Johnson Family said...

That's so fun for both the boys. It'll be fun to see where Brayden ends up. Fun for all!