"Try a little harder to be a little better."
I love the pioneer woman's website. Too cool! Didn't know she had a book.
Oh I love that recipe book! I have never cooked anything from it but I love to look at it! ha ha. Makes me wanna move to the country.
Mike is currently reading Fablehaven. He's not done yet, but so far is sounds like it's a good one. I get to read it after he's done.
LOVE Fablehaven!!!!! My kids and I have read/listened to all but this one. I HAVE to get this one.{JESS}
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the pioneer woman's website. Too cool! Didn't know she had a book.
Oh I love that recipe book! I have never cooked anything from it but I love to look at it! ha ha. Makes me wanna move to the country.
Mike is currently reading Fablehaven. He's not done yet, but so far is sounds like it's a good one. I get to read it after he's done.
LOVE Fablehaven!!!!! My kids and I have read/listened to all but this one. I HAVE to get this one.
{JESS}
Post a Comment