Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am grateful for a wonderful husband who is my best friend, super husband and great father. I am blessed every day for five terrific healthy, happy kids. I am grateful for the family I grew up in and for all that have been added to it, for all of the extended families too. I am grateful for the family I married into and all who that includes. I am so grateful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for the purpose it gives me, as well as the chance to be a Forever Family. I am grateful for wonderful friends old and new and for new opportunities that help me learn and grow. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Me too! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I still have to make rolls, that is so intimidating!

Kate said...

I get to make rolls too! Good luck to both of us!