Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday Wil! He's 5 now! He is the perfect end to our family. He is SO DARN CUTE! He is a very kind and loving boy. He loves to be with the other kids as much as possible, doing Big kid stuff. He knows way too much at his young age, sometimes saying things that make us laugh, or blush! He has always been very attached to his mom, which is good and bad, but he is SO much better now. The other kids love him and include him all the time. I have really enjoyed having much alone time with him this year!

5 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

Happy B Day to Wil! I thought about him yesterday...we love him to death!

Bobbidee said...

He is so darn cute! I can't believe your baby is 5, I don't think I have seen him since he was a baby. :(

Anonymous said...

ohh, that's sad when your baby isn't a baby anymore! We'll sometimes it's good.

Johnson Family said...

Happy Birthday Wil!! I hope you guys had a good day. We love having him around and he's a great cousin to my boys!!

S Murdock said...

He looks like he has a great personality!!