Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FaMiLy RiValrY.....I MeAn sChOoL RivaLY

Ok, so the big game is on Saturday and I feel the need to show my colors here. My husband will be so proud! We bleed blue here, every color of blue i.e. Dallas Cowboy blue, BYU blue, Yankee blue and even Freemont blue. Many family members are saddened by this, but hey it's just the way we are. We will be eagerly watching the game and yelling at the television with much gusto, praying that we will be victorious! GO COUGARS!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

AMEN!!! Becky's Agenda on Saturday: Wake up, brush teeth, 10am go see Twilight, Noon go to Erin's house and watch THE GAME where BYU yet again proves their awesomeness.

The Cassel Family said...

Yeah, Yeah. We will see who is happy on saturday!!! Just teasing, we love you despite all your blue. GO UTES!

PS I like the dotally blue look, I might have to copy you and go completely red;)

Dantzel said...

Well, the best team won and a big thank you to Max Hall for being color blind!!! Go Utes--BCS baby! And you shouldn't feel too bad--we just became "the school from down south's" biggest contributor! We love you guys and are ready to party in St. George!!